Tuesday 29 September 2015

Fragrance Direct Haul

fragrance direct haul
Since moving recently, I had a good sort out of my nail varnishes and got rid of a lot! So I'm slowly injecting to some new colours into my collection and getting a few more season appropriate shades!

Quite a while back I remember seeing someone blog about how good Fragrance Direct are for discounted brands so I had a little look to see what they had in the way of nail varnishes and I've got to say I was surprised by the choice and brands! Plus I placed this order on Saturday and it arrived by Wednesday which I was highly impressed with as the delivery option I paid for was 5-7 days delivery!
OPI review
 OPI Just Beclaus // OPI I'm Feeling Sashy // OPI Amazon Amazoff// OPI Happy Anniversary

I've never tried any OPI nail varnishes but I've heard they're very chip resistant which is a must for me! So I am very much looking forward to trying these out and seeing how long lasting they truly are.
Tanya Burr CosmeticsTanya Burr Penguin Chic

Yes, I know, just a tad late on this one... I never tend to try products released by YouTubers as generally I think they're targeted at  a younger audience who wouldn't be as fussy about quality. I really wanted to try this shade in particular as I've been looking for something neutral that won't draw to much attention to my nails, which are currently in quite bad condition!
Essie
Essie Essie Parka Perfect// Essie Toggle to the Top// Essie Status Symbol

I'm a huge lover of Essie nail varnishes and when I saw they were only £2.49 I couldn't resist! Normally priced at £7.99 this a huge saving! I've really wanted to try out the shade Parka Perfect for ages and think the bluey grey colour is a perfect alternative for transitioning from bright summer colours and pastels to more neutral tones for Autumn and Winter. However, I've got to say the shade Status Symbol is a lot brighter than I expected!

I'd definitely recommend ordering from Fragrance Direct! Delivery was quick and I'm super happy with the products.

Have you ever ordered from Fragrance Direct? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment