Tuesday 6 October 2015

My Happy Place

Happy place- where all your worries disappear and nothing matters for a little while.

I couldn't imagine not living near the sea. I always have! And I'm so grateful that at the moment I only live a ten minute walk away from the cliff top which means I can easily escape there and relax for a little while if I need to!

Near the sea is definitely my happy place! Rain or shine, it's my favourite place to be and forget about all my worries for a little while. 

I love walks to the beach alone to think. I love walks with my family and our dog. I love lazy weekend walks with my boyfriend. I just love to be there and in my spare time this is where you'll probably find me. 


Even when I'm having the worst day, being able to be on the beach or watch the waves, makes everything seem a little better!


Tell me about your happy place!

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment