Friday 30 October 2015

October Summary

Bad luck seems to have been following me around this month, more seems to be going wrong than right, one annoying thing has happened after another! Let's hope that the start of November will see the end of this bad luck spell! 

October seems to have flown by! I won't go into details about all my unlucky bad events but it hasn't been an easy month. Most of the annoying things have been sorted and hopefully the other unresolved problems will be soon.

I didn't get up to much thing month, I've started a new job and been trying to get into a routine. Unfortunately, I've completely failed as I only work part time and haven't found a good way to structure my days off as I haven't been sleeping well so I've been exhausted most of the time. The whole dark evenings and cold weather really seems to have affected me this year!

The biggest goal for me this month was to attempt to blog every day for the whole month, which I have achieved! I must admit I've found it hard to find the time and some days have just felt like skipping a day but I didn't and I'm proud that I've made it through the month. Although I'm pretty certain that for now daily blogging will not be a thing for me unfortunately!

With regards to my goals that I set myself in my September Monthly Update post, I've tried to be healthier... kind of . Now it's got more colder and wintry I seem to have lost motivation to exercise and haven't been able to go for the long walks down the beach which I was doing over summer. So again, for November, I'm going to try to be healthy because let's face it December will be full of mince pies and roast dinners! 

Looking forward to November, I haven't got a lot planned except for going to America again where I will be celebrating Thanksgiving! I'm going for just under a week but I'm really looking forward to it! Also November is the time to do the Christmas shopping... which I hate as I never know what to get anyone!

How was October for you? Have you got any exciting plans for November? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment